DAY 1: CUSCO – OLLANTA – MACHU PICCHU – OLLANTA – CUSCO
We will pick you up at your hotel at 4am. Cusco. We will take you to the train station located in the city of Ollantaytambo (1 hour and 30 minutes) where we will board our train at 6:10am and then we will make the trip to the city of “Aguas Calientes” (2 000 masl / 6 561ft.).
Calientes” (2 000 masl / 6 561ft) which lasts two hours. When we arrive at the train station, our guide will be waiting for us with a sign and your names.
your names, with which you will go to the bus station, to ascend to 400 m high, a zigzagging trail for 30 minutes to reach “Machupicchu”, known as “The lost city of the Incas”. Once you arrive at the citadel of Machu Picchu, we will pass the check point, from this place will begin the guided tour, we will visit the main places of the city, such as The Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries, the tour will last more than two hours. At the end, you will be given free time to walk around the citadel and visit Machu Picchu on your own, then we will return to “Aguas Calientes” and take our meals in one of the many restaurants. In the evening, 6pm we will take the train back to Cusco (you must be at the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), the return will follow the same route as the outbound journey, arrival at the train station in Ollantaytambo, we will be waiting for you to take you to Cusco (1 hour drive and 30 minutes).
- Hotel reservations are subject to availability.
- The cost of the tour packages are based on double occupancy.
- Prices do not include IGV for Peruvian passengers.
We can also arrange a travel itinerary according to your requirements and the luggage you wish to visit. These can be with category 3, 4 and 5 * hotels. For inquiries write to: email@example.com
- Peruvian tourists with valid ID, tourists with passports from the Andean Community (Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia) and foreign tourists with International Student Identity Cards (ISIC) receive a discount.
- Special discounts for groups of more than “05 people” For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To climb the Huayna Picchu mountain, there is a limit of 400 people per day, we recommend booking in advance.
- Once the quotas for the mountain are exhausted, there is no option to increase the income.
- The cost to climb this mountain is $ 15.00 USD, it must be added to the total cost of the package.
- People who do the Inca Trail and want to climb the Huayna Picchu mountain, have to make an additional payment of $ 65.00 USD.