SACRED VALLEY – CUSCO 2D / 1N
Pick up from your hotel in the morning.
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. (Visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, 8:30 am – 5pm)
Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (4:40 pm to 6:30 pm)
Hotel night in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
Breakfast at the hotel.
05:30 a.m. By bus to machu picchu.
6:00 a.m. View of the dawn of Machu Picchu.
Optional: Hike Huaynapicchu (2 hours, without guide).
Guided tour to Machupicchu from 7 to 9 am (2 hours)
Getting off by bus to Aguas Calientes.
In the afternoon return on the train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo. (6:45 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.)
Travel by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. (8:45 p.m. to 10 p.m.)
Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
DAY 01. SACRED VALLEY -INCA TRAIL MACHU PICCHU
Cusco On this day, the tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, which begins at 8:30 in the morning, will be picked up at the hotel for the Pisac, which is a typical market with terraced fields in the mountains. Visit to the archaeological site of Pisac. It is also famous for its fairs where you can buy beautiful handicrafts. Then we head to Urubamba where we have included a buffet lunch. Then we head to the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where the descendants of the Incas live in the house of the Incas. Finally, we go to Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that leaves at 7:00 pm 2 hours to Aguas Calientes, arriving at 9:00 pm on average. Overnight at hotel in hot springs.
DAY 02. MACHUPICCHU FULL DAY – INCA CITADEL
Machu Picchu After getting up early and having breakfast, climb to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and appreciate the spectacular sunrise that this wonder offers. Optional: you can make the trip to the top of Huayna Picchu, this will take approximately 2 hours round trip (this visit is without a guide). After excursions with our guide to the citadel of Machu Picchu, for 2 hours, we will visit the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and several cemeteries for more than two hours. Then he gave himself the free time to walk around the citadel. You will have all morning in Machu Picchu to take photos and be in this mystical place. Then we will descend to Aguas Calientes and take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be at your disposal, for the bus transportation to Cusco and we will take you to your hotel.
- Bus and guide to the sacred valley.
- Buffet lunch in urubamba
- Train tickets round trip ollanta – aguas calientes – ollanta ( inca rail o expedition class)
- Bus up and down to machupicchu.
- Entrance ticket to machupicchu.
- Official tour Guide.
- 01 night accommodation in the village of Aguas Calientes HTL.
- Turist transport back to Cusco
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes Town.
- Turist tickets ( boleto turistico cost: 70 soles 0r $ 25 )
NOTE: If you want to climb Waynapicchu mountain it has a limite of 400 people per day, the cost is $ 10 dollars and you have to do the reservation in advance (contac us to have more information about it).
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING/CARRY
- Backpack to carry your personal item such as toilet paper, towel, etc
- Water bottle
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits etc
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
- Insect repellent ( for Aguas Calientes and Machupicchu )