This Tour starts at 8:00 am, picking you up from the hotel, then we go to the first place. The ceremony of INTI RAYMI has three different scenes in three different places, It starts at the Qoricancha Palace placed on Av. El Sol, then we head to the main square (Plaza de Armas del Cusco) where the second scene will be held and finally it ends with the special scene held in Sacsayhuaman ( 3 km from Cusco) where we will go on bus.
THE TRIBUNES ON SAQSAYWAMAN
The Central staging of INTI RAYMI is held in the Sacred main square of Saqsawaman, over there have been placed the tribunes with capacity for 3,906 people. All the seats are very confortable for the spectators.The VIP Zone is formed for these 3 tribunes which give a better view of the ceremony.
PRICES PER PERSON
The tour Inti Raymi includes:
• Entrance Tickets to the VIP tribune.
• Oficial Tourism Guide english/español.
• Box Lunch.
• Bus Transportation.
• Transfers for all the places.
• Pull service ( shared with other tourists)
OTHER SERVICES ON SACSAYHUAMAN
EMEFUC offers other necesary services to attend to the INTI RAYMI, VIP confortable seats for the spectator, Higienic Movil Bathrooms, Fisrt Aid Post and police security which allow enjoy this ancestral ceremony.
HOW TO GET TO THE INTI RAYMI SCENES
The scenes at Qoricancha and in main Square are for free , to get to the Sacred main Square in Sacsayhuaman you ought to get the Numbered entrance tickets according to the specified zones shown in the chart above.
Requirements to Reserve
• Departure Date
• Full names
• Passport number
• Date of birth
• Phone number to contact
• Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
• Own” tourism Visa” if you are from Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Honduras and Guatemala
What is included:
What is not included:
What you need to bring and carry:
• Sleeping bag (can be hired from our office for US$ 15.00 for the 4 day trek)
• Sleeping mattress (we will provide you with this)
• Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco for a few dollars)
• Strong, comfortable footwear
• One complete change of clothing (you can afford to carry more changes of clothing if you hire a personal porters, see options below)
• Sweater and jacket (something warm)
• Water bottle and purification tablets (Micropur are recommended and can be bought in local pharmacies in Cusco)
• Flashlight and batteries
• Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
• Sun block (sun protection cream)
• Insect repellent
• Toiletries, towel and toilet paper
• Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits etc,
• Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
• Swimsuit (if you plan on visiting the hot springs at Aguas Calientes after the trek – entrance not included in price)
• You also need to bring your original passport on the trail and your student ISIC card (if claiming a student discount)