DAY 01: Reception in Cusco – Excursion (City Tour).
… a.m. Reception at the airport and transfer to the selected hotel in Cusco, place where will be served an aromatic coca-leaf tea stimulating because of the altitude of the city, and then you could relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.
02:00 p.m: EXCURSION CITY TOUR: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Qorikancha, also visit the 04 nearby ruins of the city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, finally “The Baths of the Inca”. Tambomachay 06:30 p.m. Transfer to the hotel. Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 02: Cusco – Sacred Valley of the Incas – “Aguas Calientes” (hotel)
This day, we will take the tour to the “Sacred Valley of the Incas” starting the tour at 09:00 in the morning, picking you up from the hotel to go to Pisac where we will visit the typical market where the famous fair of arts & crafts and the archaeologica group of Pisac where there picturesque cultivated terraces on the mountain are, then we’ll head to Urubamba where we’ll take lunch (optional $20 USD). Then, we’ll visit the Fortress of Ollantaytambo where descendants of the Incas lived in houses of the Incas, finally we will go to Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that leaves at 04:30 p.m for the people of “Aguas Calientes”, we’ll travel approximately 2 hours, arriving averaging 06:30 p.m where we’ll spend the night in a hotel in “Aguas Calientes” (Machu Picchu village).
Hotel night in “Aguas Calientes”.
DAY 03: Visit of Machu Picchu Citadel – Cusco
This day, we will wake up very early and after breakfast we’ll board the first bus at 05:30 a.m., we will travel 30 minutes getting to the citadel of Machu Picchu at 06:00 a.m and enjoy the majestic sunrise. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes to know the most important places of Machu Picchu, finishing the tour you’ll have free time of about 04 hours more to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional climb of the mountain of Huayana Picchu, cost $15 USD).
At the appropriate time, we’ll descend from Machu Picchu to “Aguas Calientes” where you could enjoy lunch at one of the many restaurants.
In the afternoon, we’ll take the train back to Cusco (must be in the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), arriving at the train station in Ollantaytambo, we will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour and 30-minute trip by car).
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 04: South Zone of Cusco
09:00 a.m to 02:30 p.m, we’ll visit tourist attractions of Tipon (Water Temple), Pikillacta (pre-Inca archaeological remains) and the Sistine Church of Andahuaylillas.
Free afternoon in Cusco, you will have the opportunity to visit the museums located in the city center and you could also visit the Qosqo Native Art Center, to see presentations of typical dances of Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 05: Cusco – Return to Lima
At the appropriate time, pick-up from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take our flight back to Lima.
End of the services.
• Transfers terminal AIR / HTL / Terminal AIR.
• Excursion: City Tour (transport and guide).
• Excursion: Sacred Valley (transport and guide).
• Excursion: South side of Cusco (transport and guide).
• Excursion: Maras, Moray (transport and guide).
• Tourist ticket (entrances city tour, Sacred Valley, and all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary).
• Machu Picchu Tour.
• Outward and return train (tourist train) Ollanta – “Aguas Calientes” – Ollanta.
• Bus up and down to “Aguas Calientes” – Machu Picchu.
• Official tourism guide.
• Entrance to Machu Picchu.
• Transportation back to Ollanta – Cusco.
• Hotel 01 night in “Aguas Calientes”.
• 04 nights in Cusco Hotel.
• Transfer to the hotel.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Food: lunches and dinners.
• Optional: lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley $ 20.00 USD (upon customer request).
• Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request).
• Air flights Lima – Cusco – Lima (optional extra cost of $230.00 USD)
• Entrance to the mountain of Wayna Picchu (optional $15 USD).
• Original passport
• Use sneakers or light/tennis shoes.
• Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions
• Raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season
• Long-sleeved shirts.
• Long pants.
• Insect repellent.
• Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
• Sunglasses, plastic bags.
• Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
• A backpack or lightweight suitcase (no weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
• Camera or camcorder and films.
• Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
• Bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).