SACRED VALLEY – MACHU PICCHU 2D/1N
Pick up from your hotel in the morning.
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. (Visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, 8:30am – 5pm)
Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (From 4:40 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.)
Hotel night in Aguas Calientes (Machu picchu).
Breakfast at the hotel.
5:30 am. by bus to Machu Picchu.
6:00 am. Sunrise view of Machu Picchu.
Optional: Huaynapicchu Hike (2 hours, without guide).
Machupicchu Guided Tour in 7 to 9 am.( 2 hours )
Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes.
In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo. (From 6:45 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.)
Travel by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. (From 8:45 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.)
Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
DAY 01. SACRED VALLEY – AGUAS CALIENTES
On this day tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas that starts at 8:30 in the morning, collected from the hotel to go to Pisac, which is a typical market, with pictures terraced fields on the mountain. Visit the archaeological site of Pisac. It is also famous for its fairs where you can buy beautiful handicrafts. Then we head to Urubamba where we have included a buffet lunch. Then we go to the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas living in the home of the Incas. Finally we go to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that leaves at 7:00 p.m. 2 hours to Aguas Calientes, arriving 9:00 p.m. averaging. Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 02. MACHUPICCHU FULL DAY – CUSCO
After getting up early and have breakfast, climb to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we appreciate the spectacular sunrise this marvel.Optional: can make the trek to the summit of Huayna Picchu this will take about 2 hours round trip (This visit is without Guide). After excursions with our guide to the citadel of Machu Picchu, for 2 hours, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours. He was then given free time to stroll around the citadel. They will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then descend to Aguas Calientes and we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, for transportation by bus to Cusco and take you to your hotel.
- Bus and guide to the sacred valley.
- Buffet lunch in urubamba
- Train tickets round trip ollanta – aguas calientes – ollanta ( inca rail o expedition class)
- Bus up and down to machupicchu.
- Entrance ticket to machupicchu.
- Official tour Guide.
- 01 night accommodation in the village of Aguas Calientes HTL.
- Turist transport back to Cusco
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes Town.
- Turist tickets ( boleto turistico cost: 70 soles 0r $ 25 )
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING/CARRY
- Backpack to carry your personal item such as toilet paper, towel, etc
- Water bottle
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits etc
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
- Insect repellent ( for Aguas Calientes and Machupicchu )
NOTE: If you want to climb Waynapicchu mountain it has a limite of 400 people per day, the cost is $ 10 dollars and you have to do the reservation in advance (contac us to have more information about it).